1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

OU : B.Ed I & III Semester Examinations Notification December 2018

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by Rahul, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

It is hereby notified for the information of all concerned that the Bachelor of Education (Two Years Semester wise) course of I Year I Semester (2018-2020 Batch only) and II year III Semester Examination (2017-2019 Batch and readmission candidates) of this University will be conducted in the last week of December 2018.

The detailed Time-Table and examination centre will be notified in due course. The last date for payment of examination fee and submission of application forms is as follows:-

To Students : Payment of Examinations fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges.
    • Without late fee : 22-11-2018
    • With late fee of Rs. 200/- : 27-11-2018

Fee Structure:-
    I Semester
    • Examination Fee : 1730/-
    • Memo of Marks : 60/-
    • Processing Fee (Once in a course time) : 300/-
    • Total Amount : 2090/-
    III Semester
    • Examination Fee : 1730/-
    • Memo of Marks : 60/-
    • Total Amount : 1790/-
    Note :
    1. Candidates should not apply for any of their backlog paper(s) or for paper-wise Improvement in the above examinations.

2. A Penal fee of Rs.5,000/- per day shall be levied if the college fails to submit the Examination application forms within the stipulated date.

3. Fresh candidates appearing for I-Semester shall enclose Xerox copies of their qualifying Degree Certificates (i.e. provisional & Convocation certificates) duly attested by the Principal of College concerned. Other University candidates should enclose their Original Migration Certificate, and has to pay migration fee of Rs.250/- in addition to the examination fee.

4. Name of the Candidate and Father’s Name should be same as in the Ed-CET Rank Card, Hall Tickets & Convener List and it should tally with the Name in the Qualifying Degree Certificate.

Download Official Notification Here

Attached Files: