OU : B.Ed I, II, III, IV Semester Regular/Backlog/Improvement Exams Notification - July 2018

Boss

It is hereby notified that the information of all concerned to B.Ed. II - Year IV - Semester of Two Years
Course (Regular candidates) of the Academic Year 2016-2018,
  • B.Ed. – I, II, III Semesters Backlog candidates and II , III, Semester Improvement candidates of 2016-2018,
  • B.Ed. – I, II, III, IV Semesters Backlog candidates and IV Semester Improvement candidates of 2015-2017,
  • B.Ed. II - Semester Regular and I - Semester Backlog & Improvement candidates of 2017-2019
in the Faculty of Education, OU, will be conducted in the month of July / August 2018. The detailed Time-Table and examination centre will be notified in due course.

The schedule for payment of Examination fee and submission of Application forms, duly completed in all respects at the office of the Principal of the concerned college is shown below:

DETAILS OF EXAMINATION FEE:-
  • B.Ed. IV Sem. Regular II - Year IV - Semester Examination fee is Rs 1570 /- + Memorandum of marks is Rs.60/- + Provisional Certificate Rs. 60/- + Consolidated memo Rs. 350/- total fee is Rs. 2040/-
  • B.Ed. II Sem. Regular I - Year II - Semester Examination fee is Rs 1570 /- + Memorandum of marks is Rs.60/- total fee is Rs.1630/-
B.Ed. (I, II, III, IV Sem.) Backlog /improvement
  • Fee for all Papers Rs.1570+60(Memo) = 1630/-
  • Fee up to Two Papers Rs.735+60 (Memo) = 795/-
  • Improvement of Each Paper Rs.735+60 (Memo) = 795/-

NOTE: Payment of Examinations fee for Backlog and Improvement can pay separately for each semester

The payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms is as follows:- For Students Payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges
  • Without late fee : 17.07.2018
  • With late fee of Rs. 200 /- : 23.07.2018

Download Official Notification Here

Attachments

• OU BED EXAMS NOTIFICATIONS July 2018.pdf
    278.7 KB · Views: 27