MGU : UG I & III Semester Regular Examinations (Nov 2017) RC/RV Notification

Rahul

1. The Results of UG B.A./B.Com./B.Sc. I & III Semester Examinations held in November, 2017, were released by the Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor Prof. KHAJA ALTHAF HUSSAIN. The Candidates can download the Memorandum of Marks from the Mahatma Gandhi University Website i.e., www.mguniversity.in from 24.02.2018. The last date to apply for Revaluation/Recounting is 10.03.2018. The Fee for Revaluation Rs. 200/- per paper and Recounting is Rs. 150/- per paper. The application forms may be downloaded from the University Website.

2. The Principal are requested to prepare the student revaluation application form through college login ID and ask students to pay the required fee the Bank Challan in any SBH Branch.

3. Students have to obtain revaluation form along with challan and pay the required fee shown in the application form in any SBH Branch and submit the application form on or before 10.03.2018 in their respective colleges.

4. The Principals have to submit the application forms along with consolidated statement before 12.03.2018.

PHOTOCOPY: The candidates will be provided photocopy of his/her theory answer script on payment. The request for photocopy of answer script should be submitted by the candidate in person at the Examination Branch, Mahatma Gandhi University on payment of Rs.1000/- per paper. Last date for application is 10.03.2018.

Download Official Notification Here