1. University Updates App's - To Get Instant Updates : Android App & IOS App

MG University : B.Tech 2-1, 3-1, 4-1 Semester Regular Examinations Notification - Dec 2016

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by Boss, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Boss

Boss Active Member

It is hereby notified for information of all the Regular candidates of the Campus College B.Tech II Year I Semester (Regular) , III Year I- Semester (Regular) and B.Tech IV Year I-Semester (Regular) Examinations are scheduled in the month of December, 2016. The detailed Time-Table will be notified in due course.

The schedule for payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms at the respective college is given below:
    • Last date for payment of examination fee With-out late fee and submission of Examination forms at the respective Colleges : 25.11.2016 (Friday)
    • Last date for payment of examination fee With a late fee of Rs. 200/- and submission of Examination application forms at the respective Colleges : 28.11.2016 (Monday)

DETAILS OF EXAMINATION FEE: Fees for All Paper
    • Without Late Fee : Rs. 1100/-
    • With Late Fee : Rs. 1300/-
    Note:
    1. ALL THE REGULAR CANDIDATES OF IV YEAR I SEMESTER , III YEAR I SEMESTER AND II YEAR I SEMESTER SHOULD SUBMIT THEIR EXAMINATION FORMS THROUGH ONLINE ONLY. ALONG WITH ONE HARD COPY WHICH IS COMPULSORY.

2. The candidates of II Year I Semester and III Year I Semester and IV Year I Semester must enclose their Concerned Semester online memorandum of marks of July, 2015 Examination along with properly filled in Examination Forms.

Download Official Notification Here