1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

KU : UG Instant Examinations Revised Notification, Time Table and Centres List - 2018

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by Updates4u, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Updates4u

Updates4u Well-Known Member

It is hereby notified for the information to all the candidates who have failed in Single Paper (Theory only) in III Year and also completed I & II years in Annual 2018 Examinations of BA/B.Com/B.Sc Courses of this University and who are intending to appear for Instant Examination that will be held on 23/06/2018 such candidates may pay the prescribed examination fee (Rs. 300/-) and submit Application forms at their respective colleges on or before 13-06-2018.

Note:
    1. Date of the Instant Examination in single paper is 23/06/2018 from 02.00 pm to 05.00 pm.

2. The candidates should pay the Examination fee of Rs 300/- for Instant Examination.

3. The last date is 13/06/2018 only and no application will be received after the due date at any cost. There is no late fee for submission of application forms.

4. The students can obtain application forms from their respective colleges.

5. Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Therefore, candidates should confirm their eligibility by consulting with the Principals of their respective college.

6. The Principals are requested to prepare Nominal Rolls, and upload the same online through the website www.kuonline.co.in and submit one uploaded hard copies of N.Rs to the Examination Branch along with consolidated fee DDs on or before 15/06/2018 without fail.

I am herewith enclosing the Notification of B.A/B.Com/B.Sc (UG Courses) Instant examination to be held on 23/06/2018. You are requested to bring it to the notice of the students and the staff concerned immediately. The following guidelines may be followed. The students who failed only one theory paper in III Year during Annual-2018 and completed I & II years are only eligible for Instant Exams. Other than the above, the candidates who are not appeared during Annual, 2018 (or) having more than one backlog papers (or) I & II year to be completed candidates are not eligible.

Hence, you are requested to take necessary action in this regard and cooperate for the smooth conduct of the Instant Examination.

Download Official Notification Here

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2018
  2. Updates4u

Updates4u Well-Known Member

Revised Notification Updated on 18-06-2018