1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

KU : UG I, III & V Semester Internal and Practical Examinations Time Table - November 2018

Discussion in 'Time Tables' started by Guru, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Guru

Guru Moderator

BA/BBA/B.Com/B. Sc Internal Papers Examinations :
    You are requested to conduct the I, III and V semester Internal examinations at your college from 01st to 05th November-2018 (excluding Public Holidays) and upload the marks through the website after valuation of answer scripts and the hard copy of uploaded marks list should be submitted in the Exam Branch on or before 06/11/2018.

It is to mention that there is no remuneration for the valuation of the scripts of these exams. Hence, you are requested to make necessary arrangements for smooth conducting of these examinations.

BA/BBA/BCA/B.Com/B. Sc Practical Papers Examinations :
    You are requested to conduct the I, III and V semester Practical examinations at your college from 08th to 16th November-2018 and upload the marks through the website after valuation of answer scripts and the hard copy of uploaded marks list should be submitted in the Exam Branch on or before 17/11/2018.

It is to mention that there is no remuneration for the valuation of the scripts of these exams. Hence, you are requested to make necessary arrangements for smooth conducting of these Practical examinations.

Download Official Time Table Here