KU : UG I, II, III Supply & BCA II, III Year I Semester Examinations Fee Notification - Sept 2016

Boss

It is hereby notified for information to all the candidates pursuing of I, II and III years Ex and Improvement of B.A./B.B.M./B.Com./B.Sc/B.Voc/PDC/B.A (L)/ BCA II/I & III/I Semester. courses of this University who are desirous to appear for the Supplementary Examinations to be held in the month of September/October 2016, that the last dates for payment of examination fee and submission of application forms at their respective colleges are as shown below:
  1. Without late fee : 02-08-2016
  2. With a late fee of Rs. 50/- : 09-08-2016
  3. With a late fee of Rs. 250/- : 16-08-2016
Fee Particulars : View the official Notification

Instruction to Students:
1. In case of late registration and submission a separate penalty for each year should be remitted.

2. The Principals are requested to register the student enrollment through online only. The website address is www.kuonline.co.in.

3. Only single application form should be used by each candidate irrespective of the year/years for which he/she desires to register as Ex./Improvement candidate.

4. Application form(s) will not be accepted directly from any candidate or from the Principal after the due date.

5. The students can obtain application forms from their respective colleges.

6. Fee once remitted will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Therefore, the candidates should confirm their eligibility by going through the rules and before the remittance of examination fee.

7. In case of transfer of students from one college to the other, transfer orders should be enclosed with Nominal Rolls.

8. The date of Commencement of Examinations and the detailed Time-Table will be notified in due course.

Download Official Notification Here