1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

KU : Revised UG I, III and V Semester (CBCS) Examinations Notification - Nov 2018

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by Rahul, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

It is hereby notified for information to all the Regular/ Backlog. candidates of I & III Semester (Regular/Backlog candidates) and V semester (Regular candidates) of B.A/B.B.A/B.Com/B.Sc/BA (L)/BCA courses of this University who are desirous to appear for the semester Examinations to be held in the month of November 2018 that the last dates for payment of examination fee submission and uploading of the application forms at their respective colleges are as shown below:

With reference to the previous notification for the payment of the Examination Fee for I and III Semester (Regular/Backlog candidates) and V Semester (Regular Candidates) Examinations, 2018 candidates of B.A./B.B.A./B.Com./B.Sc/B.A (L)/ BCA courses for payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination forms has been extended and modified as shown below.

• Without late fee : 08-11-2018
    • With a late fee of 50/- : 13-11-2018
    • With a late fee of 250/- : 19-11-2018

Fee Particulars :
    B.A.(General)/B.Com (General)
    • For 3 or more papers : 550/-
    • Upto 2 papers : 450/-

B.A.(Comp.)/ B.B.A./ B.Com.(Comp.)/ B.Sc. & B.Sc.(Comp.)
    • For 3 or more papers : 650/-
    • Upto 2 papers : 550/-

B.A (LANGUAGES)
    • For 3 or more papers (Without Practicals) : 550/-
    • For 3 or more papers (With Practicals) : 650/-
    • Up to 2 papers (Without Practicals) : 450/-
    • Up to 2 papers (With Practicals) : 550/-

B.C.A
    • For 3 or more papers : 950/-
    • Up to 2 papers : 650/-

B.A/BA(L)/ B.B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ BCA.
    • Improvement for each paper : 300/-

Note :
    1. The date of Commencement of Examinations and the detailed Time-Table will be notified in due course.

2. The students can obtain the application forms from their respective colleges.

Download Official Notification Here

Download Revised Notification Here

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2018
  2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Revised Notification Updated on 02-11-2018