KU : Pharm.D I, II, III, IV & V Years Supplementary Examinations Fee Notification - Feb 2019

Guru

It is hereby notified that the Pharm - D I,II,III,IV& V- Year Supplementary Examinations, 2019 will be held in the month of Feb, 2019. The following is the schedule for payment of examination fee and submission of application forms:

Payment of Fee :
  • Without late fee : 28-01-2019
  • With a late fee of Rs.250/- : 31-01-2019

FEE PARTICULARS :
I-Year :
  • For all papers : Rs.800
  • Up to 3 (Three) Papers : Rs.400

II-Year :
  • For all papers : Rs.1200
  • Up to 3 (Three) Papers : Rs.600

III-Year :
  • For all papers : Rs.1500
  • Up to 3 (Three) Papers : Rs.800

IV-Year :

V-Year :

Instructions to the Candidates:
  • The Candidates have to submit xerox copies of the seat allotment and joining report, B.Pharmacy Certificate and CM of marks of qualifying examination along with their application forms.
  • The Candidates should confirm their eligibility as per the norms before remittance of examination fee. Fee once remitted will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
  • Late fee of Rs.1,000/- will be imposed for according late permission to the Candidates after the due date. No application will be entertained after the commencement of exams.
  • The appearance in the examinations by the candidates will be subject to eligibility and promotion norms. They will forego the results of the Exams appeared in deviation of norms.

Download Official Notification Here