1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

KU : BHMCT I, II Year II Sem & III Year I Sem (Reg/Backlog) Exams Fee Notification - May 2019

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by Guru, May 17, 2019.

1. Guru

Guru Moderator

It is hereby notified that the Examinations for Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHM & CT) I Year II, II Year II and III Year I (Regular/ Backlog) Semester Examinations will be held in the month of May/June, 2019. The following are the last dates for payment of examination fee and processing of online application and also submission of Manual application forms to the undersigned:

Payment of Fee :
    • Without late fee : 20-05-2019
    • With a late fee of Rs.250/- : 22-05-2019

FEE PARTICULARS:
    • For all papers : Rs. 1,200/-
    • Upto 2 Papers : Rs. 1,000/-

Further, it may please be noted that APPLICATION FORMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AFTER 23-05-2019. For late submission of application forms, a penalty of Rs. 2,000/- per day will be charged against the colleges. The detailed Time-Table will be notified in due course.

Instructions to the Candidates:
    • The Candidates have to submit a xerox copy of the memo of marks of qualifying examination along
    • with their application forms.
    • The Candidates should confirm their eligibility as per the norms before remittance of examination fee.
    • Fee once remitted will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
    • Late fee of Rs.1, 000/- will be imposed for according late permission to the Candidates after the
    • due date. No application will be entertained after the commencement of exams.
    • The appearance in the examinations by the candidates will be subject to eligibility and promotion
    • norms. They will forego the results of the Exams appeared in deviation of norms.

Download Official Notification Here