1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

KRU : UG I, III & V Semester (CBCS) Examinations Fee Notification - Oct/Nov 2018

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by Guru, Sep 14, 2018 at 1:43 PM.

1. Guru

Guru Moderator

Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of I, III and V Semester UG (B.A./B.Com.(Gen/Comp/Hons) / B.Sc / B.Sc.(H&HA)/ B.C.A./ B.B.A./ B.A.(OL)) with Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) students of Krishna University affiliated colleges for the academic year 2018-2019.

The following is the schedule of dates for payment of examination fee and receipt of filled in applications for I, III & V Semester UG (CBCS) Examinations.

• Starting Date of online enrollment and online submission of examination application as per guidelines circulated to the Principals : 20-09-2018
    • Last date for online submission and payment of fee without late fee : 29-09-2018
    • Last date for online submission and payment of fee with a late fee of Rs. 200/- : 01-10-2018
    • Date for submission of online gallies (Spiral binding books) to the Controller of Examinations, KRU, Machilipatnam along with copy of latest affiliation order : 03-10-2018
    • Date of commencement of Practical Examinations :
    III & V Semesters : 06-11-2018
    I Semester : 28-11-2018
    • Date of commencement of Theory Examinations :
    III & V Semesters : 23-10-2018
    I Semester : 15-11-2018
    Examinations Fee :
    • Whole semester examinations fee :
    I & III Semester : Rs. 380/-
    V Semester : Rs. 460/-
    • Exam Fee for single paper appearance (per sem) : Rs. 200/-
    • Exam Fee for two papers appearance (per sem) : Rs. 270/-
    • Exam Fee for three papers appearance (per sem) : Rs. 290/-
    • Exam Fee for four or more papers appearance (per sem) : Rs. 380/-
    • Exam Fee for four or more papers appearance (V Sem) : Rs. 460/-
    • Practical examination fee (for each practical) : Rs. 90/-
    • Project evaluation fee (for each project) : Rs. 90/-
    The affiliated colleges/students shall pay their examination fee for each course by way of a single consolidated payment through www.onlinesbi.com Tab (or) www.krishnauniversity.ac.in → pay exam fees online through Other Payment Modes→Download challan with Journal (reference) number, Save and Print the Pre-Acknowledgement Form in PDF→Pay the amount at any SBI Branch.

Note : Applications received after last date for submission shall not considered

Download Official Notification Here