KRU : UG I, II, III Years Regular/Supplementary Examinations Notification - Feb/March 2017

Updates4u

Online Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of I & II year Supplementary and III year Regular Degree (B.A., B.Com, B.Sc., B.B.M, B.C.A, B.A. (Oriental Languages) and B.H.M.) for examinations of Krishna University affiliated colleges for the academic year 2016-17.

Every college shall depute a staff member dealing with Examination work to this office along with spiral binding book of I, II year supplementary & III year examination filled applications including supplementary can be downloaded from the university website. Principals can be verify them and submit the hard copy by enclosing the marks list copies in a spiral bound form along with fees paid consolidated challana format, meeting the expenditure from the college funds.

The deputed staff member shall submit relevant documents in support of the students admission into III year course on transfer and fee payment particulars, etc. for scrutiny and for preparing gallies.

The following is the schedule of dates for payment of examination fee and receipt of filled in corrected ENRs and online applications book.
  • Starting Date of online enrollment and online submission of examination application as per guidelines circulated to the Principals : 15-12-2016
  • Last date for online submission and payment of fee without late fee : 09-01-2017
  • Last date for online submission and payment of the fee with a late fee of Rs. 200/- : 12-01-2017
  • Date for submission of online gallies in duplicate (Spiral binding books) to the Controller of Examinations, KRU, Machilipatnam : 17 & 18th January, 2017
  • Date of commencement of Practical Examinations : 13-02-2017
  • Date of commencement of Theory Examinations : 01-03-2017
Fee particulars : B.A./B.Com/B.Sc./ BCA/B.B.M./B.A(O.L) /B.H.M
a) First year whole Examination fee : Rs. 380/-
b) Second year whole Examination fee : Rs. 380/-
c) Third year Whole Examination Fee : Rs. 460/-
d) Exam. Fee for single paper appearance : Rs. 200/-
Two Papers appearance per year : Rs. 270/-
Three papers appearance per year : Rs. 290/-
Four or more papers per year (I & II years) : Rs. 380/-
Four or more papers per year (III year) : Rs. 460/-
e) Practical Examination Fee per each Practical: Rs. 90/-
f) Alternate theory exam for CBT Practical : Rs. 200/-
g) Provisional Certificate fee : Rs. 60/-

The affiliated colleges/students shall pay their examination fee through www.onlinesbi.com → State Bank Collect Tab (or) www.krishnauniversity.ac.in → pay exam fess online through Other Payment Modes→Download challan with Journal (reference) number, Save and Print the Pre-Acknowledgement Form in PDF→Pay the amount at any SBI Branch.

Download Official Notification Here