JNTUK B.Pharmacy/M.Pharmacy PCI Regulations-Relaxation in the promotion to III Year due to backlogs

Rahul

In the reference (3) read above, a committee has been constituted in connection with the feasibility to promote B.Pharmacy students, who are not eligible, for promotion to III year due to backlogs in I year, and to IV year due to back logs in II Year, as per the PCI letter vide reference (1) cited, using the R16 Regulations of JNTUK.

The Committee met on 20.09.2019 at 3.00 PM in the Chambers of the Director, Academic Planning, JNTUK and submit its report vide reference (4) read above and recommended to adopt the examination rules and regulations of JNTUK R-16 for B. Pharmacy & M. Pharmacy courses.

In view of the above, the Hon'ble Vice-Chancellor, JNTUK is pleased to accord permission to adopt the examination rules and regulations of JNTUK R-16 for B. Pharmacy & M. Pharmacy courses and the following specific rules may be adapted for the existing B. Pharm/M. Pharm students admitted in the academic year 2017-18.

A. Minimum Academic Requirements for Regular /Lateral Entry :
i. A student will be promoted from II year to III year, if he/she fulfills the academic requirement of 40% of the credits up to either II year I semester or II year II semester from all the examinations, whether or not the candidate takes the examinations and secures prescribed minimum attendance in II year II semester.

B. Course and Examination Pattern :
i. A student eligible to appear for the end semester examination in a subject, but absent from it or has failed in the end semester examination, may write the exam in that subject when conducted next by the University.

B.Pharmacy / M.Pharmacy – PCI Regulations – Relaxation in the promotion to III Year due to backlog in I Year, and IV year due to backlogs in II year
http://www.forum.universityupdates.in/attachments/dap-pci-regulations-pdf.8410/

Attachments

• DAP-PCI-Regulations.pdf
    349.2 KB · Views: 87