1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

JNTUH Undertaking Form for students who are attending B.Tech I Year &1-2 Sem Supple Exams - Aug 2018

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by Rahul, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

I hereby unconditionally undertake that in the event I do not acquire the required credits even after appearing the Advanced Supplementary examinations of I year II semester (R16) / I year (R15) which are to be conducted from 07-08-2018, I shall oblige for the detention in First year which is as per the academic regulations of JNTUH even though I have been permitted by the University to attend the class work of II, III, IV year I semester.

As JNTUH is favoring the students in conducting advance supplementary examinations and permitting to attend the class work of II, III, IV year I semester of the course for the benefit of the students as such I will claim neither any equities nor I will approach the Court of Law if I do not secure the required credits even after declaring the results of the advance supplementary examinations which are scheduled to be held from 07-08-2018.

Download Undertaking Form Here

View B.Tech 1st Year & 1-2 Semester Advance Supple Examinations Notification Here

Download JNTUH End/External Exams Question Papers @ www.android.previousquestionpapers.com

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2018
  2. Divine Girl

Divine Girl New Member

Please share time table for Btech 1st year R15 advanced supplementary 2018?

3. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

Will inform you once it is issued by JNTUH.

4. Divine Girl

Divine Girl New Member

Sir please do reply regarding transitory regulations how many credits required for btech degree r16 batch (R15 detained)

5. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

6. Divine Girl

Divine Girl New Member

Sir please do reply
    Is 186 credits required for btech degree for
    (R15 detained) R16 readmitted exemptions of
    (8+6) credits??? As it mentioned in regulations pdf

7. Updates4u

Updates4u Well-Known Member

Contact your college exam cell for info regarding detained students exemption.

8. Divine Girl

Divine Girl New Member

Sir please do reply
    Yes sir I already asked sir but they are saying upto 8 credits & "sir told that it may change we are not confirmed yet sir says"
    Is 186 credits is required for getting btech cse??
    (R15 detained) r16 readmitted (8+6) credits as exception

9. Divine Girl

Divine Girl New Member

Sir please do reply sir
    Is 186 credits required for btech degree CSE ?
    (R15 detained) r16 readmitted
    (8+6) as exception credits