1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

Jntuh r13 regulation exemption

Discussion in 'Academic Regulations' started by Sri, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Sayanth

Sayanth Member

So first for grace mark i need to apply taht in my college and then for exemption i should do by tatkal pocess by giving deman draft of 2000rs right. How many days will it take to receive my cmm and pc

2. Boss

Boss Well-Known Member

You can apply for both grace marks & exemption at a time in your college. If you apply for exemption at your college then there wont be any charges.

3. Sayanth

Sayanth Member

If am doing grace mark through college will it take time or how will be the marks will be added

4. Bharath chandra

Bharath chandra New Member

When was 4-2 supply results

5. Boss

Boss Well-Known Member

It would take time atleast 3 working weeks. You need to apply for grace marks in your respective college only. Your college exam branch staff will verify & will forward it to JNTUH.

In August 2017. will alert you through apps as soon as results are announced.

6. Boss

Boss Well-Known Member

In Nov/Dec 2017.

7. Sayanth

Sayanth Member

sir
    when will be the 2-1semister exams for jntuh r13 petroleum branch

8. Boss

Boss Well-Known Member

During Nov/Dec 2017. Notification will be issued soon in this month.

9. Boss

Boss Well-Known Member

Better to write all the 3 exams so that if u clear any 1 subject then you can leave other 2 subjects under exemption rule to get the memos.

10. Updates4u

Updates4u Well-Known Member

You need to have sufficient internal marks inorder to apply for grace marks. If you eligible for grace marks/2 subject exemption then you can avail them.

11. Sayanth

Sayanth Member

i have22mark in my internals for these3subject
    so i can give both the grace mark and exemption too know

12. Boss

Boss Well-Known Member

Whats your Branch ?

13. Sayanth

Sayanth Member

jntuh r13 petroleum branch

14. Sayanth

Sayanth Member

is there way for getting the original btech degree by tatkal process. how much cash need to be paid for that jntuh .r13 btech original certificate

15. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

@Sayanth Do one thing. write all the supple exams, if you could clear atleast one subject then you can leave other 2 subjects to get the memos. You can apply in tatkal mode to get the memos as soon as you get your results.

16. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

17. Sayanth

Sayanth Member

i mean the original degree certificate not memos .how many days it will take to get. is it posible to get it fast by tatkal . the original btech degree certificate

18. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

You can apply for OD through online after you get CMM,PC. You will get the OD within 2 weeks to the registered address (which you need to give while applying for OD on online).

19. Sayanth

Sayanth Member

how much money need to be paid at online for getting the OD within2weeks

20. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member