1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

JNTUH : Promotion Rules For B.Pharmacy (R16) 1,2,3,4 Year - I & II Semesters

Discussion in 'Study Materials / Notes & Discussions' started by Updates4u, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Updates4u

Updates4u Well-Known Member

I Year to II Year :
    A Student will not be promoted from I Year to II Year, unless he fulfills the Attendance and Academic Requirements and secures a total of 24 Credits out of 48 Credits of I Year, from all the relevant regular and supplementary examinations, whether he takes those examinations or not.

II Year to III Year :
    A Student will not be promoted from II Year to III Year, unless he fulfills the Attendance and Academic Requirements and requirement of 43 credits (excluding 2 credits of Gender Sensitization Course) from one regular and one supplementary examinations of I year, and one regular and one supplementary examination of II year I semester irrespective of whether or not the candidate takes the examination, and secures prescribed minimum attendance in II Year I and II Semesters.

III Year to IV Year :
    A student shall be promoted from III year to IV year only if he fulfills the academic requirements of total 72 credits (excluding 2 credits of Gender Sensitization Course) from the following examinations, whether the candidate takes the examinations or not, and secures prescribed minimum attendance in III Year I and II Semesters.
    • Two regular and two supplementary examinations of I year.
    • Two regular and two supplementary examinations of II year I semester.
    • Two regular and one supplementary examinations of II year II semester.
    • One regular and one supplementary examination of III year I semester.