1. University Updates App's - To Get Instant Updates : Android App & IOS App

JNTUH : Procedure to Apply for PC & CMM [B.Tech / B.Pharmacy Students]

Discussion in 'Procedures' started by Updates4u, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Updates4u

Updates4u Active Member

Procedure to Apply For Provisional Certificates (PC) & Consolidated Marks Memos (CMM) For B.Tech / B.Pharmacy Students

I) B.Tech Students Who are applying in Normal Process in your respective college [If you are leaving 1 or 2 subjects under exemption rule] :
    The Principals are requested to follow the instructions given below when forwarding the “Undertakings” for issue of CMM and PC to B.Tech. (R05, R07 and R09 regulations) students.

1. Download Undertaking Forms from the below url's for respective batches

Undertaking Form : R13 || R09 || R07 & R05

2. Print it on the Letter-head of the college.

3. Duly filled “Undertaking” may be forwarded with the signature of the Principal and the seal of the college

4. Do not attach photo-copies of marks memos.

II) B.Tech Students Who are applying in tatkal Process directly at JNTUH [If you are leaving 1 or 2 subjects under exemption rule] :
    Tatkal Process :
    1. Just fill the undertaking form, Print it on the Letter-head of the college along with Principal Sign & College seal/stamp.

Undertaking Form : R13 || R09 || R07 & R05

2. No objection certificate from the college principal. Print the application on college letter-head dully signed by Principal.

Download No Objection Letter Here

3. SSC Xerox Copy

4. Amount of Rs. 2000/- [For PC & CMM]. If u need 4-2 memo even in tatkal process then Rs.1000/- to be taken in additional to PC,CMM amount.

Note :
    • Do not attach photo-copies of marks memos.
    • Submit the above documents at students service counters at JNTUH exam branch building to get the memos on the same day or within 2 to 3 days.

III) B.Tech / B.Pharmacy Students Who are applying in tatkal Process directly at JNTUH [If you cleared all subjects from 1 to 4 years & if you are in a urgent need of memos] :
    Tatkal Process :
    1. No objection certificate from the college principal. Print the application on college letter-head dully signed by Principal.

Download No Objection Letter Here

2. SSC Xerox Copy

3. Amount of Rs. 2000/- [For PC & CMM]. If u need 4-2 memo even in tatkal process then Rs.1000/- to be taken in additional to PC,CMM amount.

Note :
    • Do not attach photo-copies of marks memos.
    • Submit the above documents at students service counters at JNTUH exam branch building to get the memos on the same day or within 2 to 3 days.

Note : The Prescribed amount of fee is Rs.2000/- , in the form of State Bank of India challan only. The challan can be payable in any Branch of State Bank of India.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2017
  2. misam

misam New Member

I have one backlog in 4-2 sem and i want the original marks memo immediately so can i apply it in tatkal process

3. sourav

sourav New Member

Sir, in my 4-2 results.. one subject was not displayed.i was caught in that exam due to other students mistake. now, should i consider it as a fail or what ? please help me. what should i do ? should i apply that subject for exception or do nothing ?

4. Updates4u

Updates4u Active Member

Usually Memos will be issued mostly 5 to 7 days after results are issued. Yes you can apply for 4-2 memo in tatkal even.

Contact your college exam cell staff & find out the details. Mostly you are booked under malpractice case that's the reason results is not given for your number. Usually they will send the results of malpractice students [subjects results] to colleges.

5. misam

misam New Member

I want to apply for grace marks in one subject which i have failed . Since I am applicable for grace marks . I want to know how much time it will take to get that grace marks and my new 4-2 memo.

6. Boss

Boss Well-Known Member

It may take 1 or 1 and half month to get the memos.

7. misam

misam New Member

sir i have taken the 4-2 original memo from tatkal process for applying for grace marks but in our exam branch people are telling that you should apply for skipping that subject i told them that i am applicable for grace marks because i got 19 in my external . after hearing from them i applied for revaluation . i want to know that if i passed in revaluation result then jntu will send a new marks memo to my college or not because i have taken 4-2 memo in which i have failed? please reply

8. Updates4u

Updates4u Active Member

If you clear in RV results they will send a revised memo. At that time you need to submit the old memo. The thing is you need to avail exemption first & if still you have any backlogs then you can avail grace marks rule to get the passed & to get the degree.

9. misam

misam New Member

Sir i want to know in how many days it will take them to release the 4-2 RV results

10. misam

misam New Member

Sir the advance supply dates for 4-2 has came and last date for applying is 7 july i have applied for 4-2 RV so can i apply for advance supply

11. Rahul

Rahul Active Member

Still time tables are not yet issued. Pay exam fee for supple exams. If you clear your exams after RC/RV results then jntuh will refund the exam fee amount.

12. saisuresh

saisuresh New Member

i have appiled for exception in college before 10days and how many days does it take to get my pc i need it urgently as my office people need the photocopy of it .

13. Updates4u

Updates4u Active Member

If you are need of memos then you should have applied in tatkal mode. Contact your college exam cell staff to find out the status on memos.

14. saisuresh

saisuresh New Member

how many does it take get the pc after keeping exception

15. Boss

Boss Well-Known Member

In normal process it would take 20 to 30 days. In tatkal process it would take 3 to 5 days max.

16. Sachin

Sachin New Member

How much it takes to get CMM AND PC in tatkal ?

17. Sachin

Sachin New Member

How much time it takes to get CMM AND PC in tatkal.

18. Boss

Boss Well-Known Member

3 to 5 days max.

19. saisuresh

saisuresh New Member

if i apply for grace marks with in how many days will i get my transcript

20. Updates4u

Updates4u Active Member

No idea. Find it out from JNTUH students service counters.