1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

JNTUH : Procedure to apply for gender corrections in PC

Discussion in 'Procedures' started by Updates4u, Oct 24, 2015.

  1. Updates4u

    Updates4u Well-Known Member

    1. The amount to be paid for gender corrections in PC is Rs. 250/- in the form of DD drawn in favor of "The Registrar, JNTUH" Payable at Hyderabad (Write Hall ticket number & Mobile number on back side of DD).

    2. The Original provisional Certificate in which the gender to be corrected (as per SSC) is to be submitted

    3. Request Letter from college principal

    4. A Photocopy of SSC is to be submitted.

    5. The application should be submitted at the Counter-II, Examination Branch Building, JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.

Share This Page