1. University Updates App's - To Get Instant Updates : Android App & IOS App

JNTUH : Procedure to apply for gender corrections in OD

Discussion in 'Procedures' started by Updates4u, Oct 24, 2015.

  1. Updates4u

    Updates4u Active Member

    1. The amount to be paid for gender correction in OD is Rs. 500/- in the form of DD drawn in favor of "The Registrar, JNTUH" Payable at Hyderabad (Write Hall ticket number & Mobile number on back side of DD).

    2. Request Letter from student along with address.

    3. The Original certificates both PC and Degree Certificate in which the gender to be corrected (as per SSC) is to be submitted.

    4. A Photocopy of SSC is to be submitted.

    5. The application should be submitted at the Counter-II, Examination Branch Building, JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.

    Note : The PC and Degree Certificate after correction (as per SSC) will be sent through Post.

Share This Page