1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

JNTUH : Procedure to Apply For Addition of Grace Marks

Discussion in 'Procedures' started by Updates4u, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Boss

Boss Well-Known Member

Whats the award of class mentioned in your CMM & PC now. If you get >=69.5% then they will award your "First Class With Distinction"

2. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

You cant change it. You need to get atleast >=69.5% inorder get "First Class With Distinction" on your memos.

3. krishna93

krishna93 New Member

bro,how long will it take for gracr marks procedure for mtech?please bro answer my question asap you see this.im eagerly waiting for your reply.

4. krishna93

krishna93 New Member

bro,how long will it take for grace marks procedure for mtech?please bro answer my question asap you see this.im eagerly waiting for your reply.

5. Updates4u

Updates4u Well-Known Member

It might take atelast 20 to 25 working days.

6. krishna93

krishna93 New Member

you mean they will add the grace mark in max 25days?i need just 1 mark to pass the subj and to submit the project.

7. krishna93

krishna93 New Member

will they add just 1 mark or 7marks asper the grace mark?

8. Updates4u

For M.Tech Students grace marks might be 1 or 2 marks. Contact your college exam cell & find it out once.

9. krishna93

krishna93 New Member

thank you sir

10. krishna93

krishna93 New Member

sir,will they ask me to meet with the principal regarding the gracemark or will they add directly?

11. Lohit

Lohit New Member

Hello sir I have applied for grace marks from my college 2 months ago and I haven't received the pcc nd cmm ...usually how long does it take .

12. Updates4u

Contact your college exam cell staff to find out the status on memos.

13. Lohit

Lohit New Member

I have contacted them and they said it will usually take 2 -3 months ....and they are not responding properly ....is there any possibility that I can go down to Jntuh kukatpally and find out my status

14. Updates4u

If you try to find it out from JNTUH students service centres they will simply say to find it from your college. No use. Better to be in touch with your college exam cell staff.

15. Lohit

Lohit New Member

Ohk sir tnx ...but usually how long does it take for the pcc nd CMM to be available after submitting the undertaking form at the college

16. Updates4u

Not more than 2 to 3 months.

17. k.shourya

k.shourya New Member

hai !
    am shourya R09 batch.
    i have 3 subjects one is m1 & other 2 subjects are EC , M3.
    can i apply m1 for grace marks & can i use to leave exemption EC,M3 for 8 credits or should i write those 2 subs ec , m3 ?

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018