JNTUH Info Regarding B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 4-1 Semester (R18, R17) 1st Mid-Term Examinations - October 2023

JNTUH Info Regarding B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 4-1 Semester (R18, R17) 1st Mid-Term Examinations - October 2023

JNTUH%20(2).webp

JNTU-Hyderabad ( JNTUH ) Dear Principals, It is to inform you that the B.Tech/B .Pharmacy IV Year I Semester first midterm exams conducted as per academic calender 03-10-2023 to 07-10-2023. In these days you conduct your mid exams as your convenient days October-2023
-CE /DUEX JNTUHYD

Hi Rahul sir. I had 3 backlogs and my regulation is R15 btech. Iam eligible for grace marks .My best marks in M-2 internal 10marks and external 19 marks.

Hi Rahul sir. I had 3 backlogs and my regulation is R15 btech. Iam eligible for grace marks .My best marks in M-2 internal 10marks and external 19 marks.
And another subject probability and statistics internal 13 and external 20 marks.iam eligible for grace marks

If anyone know information about grace marks please clarify me .I had 3 backlogs and my best marks in probability and statistics is internal 13 and external 20 marks .Iam eligible for grace marks and subject exemption rule.

For B.Tech R15 regulation -
Grace marks = 8 [For Regular] & 6 [For Lateral]
Credit Exemption = 8 credits.

Can you mention the credits assigned for those 3 backlogs.
Thanks for reply sir. M-2 4credits , P&DS 4 credits and FEM 4 credits. .