JNTUH Final Exam center list for B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 2-1, 2-2 Semester Exams February/March 2022 Are Published

Last edited:
Yes they had issued on 20th January, 2022. Go through the below url's for further details

JNTUH B.Tech 2-1, 2-2 Semester Examinations Notification - February 2022

JNTUH Centers preferences Request letter for B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 2-1, 2-2 Semester Exams - February 2022

JNTUH B.Tech / B.Pharmacy District Wise Cluster List For 2-1, 2-2 Semesters Regular/Supple Examinations February 2022

@Masa123 As per the convenience of the colleges in offline mode during 02-02-2022 to 28-02-2022. For details visit the below url

Sir I have used cluster centre option but I get different collage which is 3 hours journey from home
Can I change the cluster sir
Is their any option sir

Bro is this the final list , I'm about to go to jntuh now for changing of my center , is there any chance still to change or is the service closed ?

They will if you have valid reason. Go on to change your center.
Bro as you suggested I went to jntuh afternoon , there Me & 5more students given our request letter and done the payment which they asked us to and submitted and came .

But just an hour back , our Exam branch sir forwarded us the Final centers list of students which was forwarded by jntuh to them.

Now I'm confused between , the Money which we have paid today is a loss (or) will they still consider today's students requests and Atleast change our Centre preference on the day of issue of the Hall tickets ? Though they have already sent the final list to all the colleges and still made us to pay the fee and taken the submissions today ...! Help me out bro ?

JNTUH Final Exam center list for B.Tech / B.Pharmacy II-I Regular/supply and II-II Supply (R18, R17, R16, R15, R13, R09) Exams February/March 2022 Are Published. Contact your college to know exam center details. Time Tables for the same will be published soon.

JNTUH B.Tech 2-1 Semester Exams Time Tables - February/March 2022

JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Semester Exams Time Tables - February/March 2022

JNTUH B.Pharmacy 2-1, 2-2 Semester Exams Time Tables - February/March 2022

Hy please will jntuh be giving another chance to students with low internal Mark's to write exam . ?

And are pharmacy student eligible to dropping any subject?

Hi moderator I'm a 2017 admitted R16 regulation cse branch student passed out on july2021.My college is MLRITM,Dundigal it doesn't provide any kind of basic information which is very important to students I became so tired asking my 2-1 centre to them.The only thing they keep on lying is that jntuh
hasn't shared any update regarding centre that is the amount of laziness my exam branch people have.I wrote my 3-2 exam yesterday in my allotted centre.

My douts are: 1.Is there a high chance that my 2-1 centre will also be my current centre?

2.If Yes,then can i still change my centre by paying dd to Jntuh since exams are postponed to 7th March 2022?

Dear moderator please give a solid response so that I can rely on that.I've read one of your response above which was similar to my question so please,kindly clarify my 2 doubts

Hi @Pratham Velupula first of all sorry to hear that your college staff are not providing the basic details with students.

1. Yes chances are high to get the same current center for 2-1 & 2-2 exams.

2. JNTUH will change the center if you have valid reason.

But JNTUH had give final exam centers for 2-1 & 2-2 exams. Once find out your allotted exam center first before you proceed to change the center.