JNTUH Exemption & Grace Marks Rules For B.Tech R18 Students

JNTUH B.Tech R18 Students Require Subject Exemption & Grace Marks Like Previous Regulations

• Total voters

Rahul

JNTUH B.Tech. R18 Regulations Grace Marks Eligible list - Dated on 15-09-2022

#jntuhSubjectExemption

Twitter Content to Tweet

JNTUH had given the subjects exemption and grace marks for the previous regulations till date. Due to COVID pandemic and offline classes the students of B. Tech R18 do require the subjects exemption & grace marks rules. #jntuhSubjectExemption @JNTU_Alerts @UnivUpdates

Do comment your opinion & participate in the poll. We need to show our support. Hope JNTUH would take a quick & positive response on this issue. You can retweet or share this content in your social media platforms.

Previously Conducted Poll in Telegram Channel - https://t.me/jntuh/2299

#jntuhSubjectExemption

Last edited:
#jntuhSubjectExemption

JNTUH had given the subjects exemption and grace marks for the previous regulations till date. Due to COVID pandemic and offline classes the students of B. Tech R18 do require the subjects exemption & grace marks rules. #jntuhSubjectExemption @JNTU_Alerts @UnivUpdates

Do comment your opinion & participate in the poll. We need to show our support. Hope JNTUH would take a quick & positive response on this issue. You can retweet or share this content in your social media platforms.

Previously Conducted Poll in Telegram Channel - https://t.me/jntuh/2299

#jntuhSubjectExemption
R18 also need subject exemption n grace marks
Please jntuh consider R18 students also

Hello 4-2 results are published butt still we didn't receive any update regarding subject exemption for R18 students can please tell us when we expect the update from jntuh

I have a backlog in 4-2. Recently 4-1 supple results announced i have cleared my backlog now can I apply for grace marks of 4-2 sem in which i scored 25 marks or should I need to wait for another grace marks eligible list.

I have a backlog in 4-2. Recently 4-1 supple results announced i have cleared my backlog now can I apply for grace marks of 4-2 sem in which i scored 25 marks or should I need to wait for another grace marks eligible list.
You can apply,no need to wait for list

I have backlog and written 4-2 advance supple can i apply for grace marks now?
I have got 25 external and 22 internal

Tags
#jntuhsubjectexemption