JNTUH CBT Notification For B.Pharmacy 1-1 Semester (R17) - January 2018

Boss

Mid Exams Question/Bit Papers @ www.android.previousquestionpapers.com

All the Principals of the affiliated and constituent Colleges offering B.Pharmacy course are hereby informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for conduct of Computer Based Test (CBT) for - I Year I Semester (R17) B.Pharmacy regular students for improvement of internal marks in the month of January -2018.

The students appearing for the above examination commencing from 07-02-2018 are informed to note the schedule given below. The CBT exam registration service will be available from 24-01-2018.

STUDENT REGISTRATION SCHEDULE :
  • Without Late Fee : 24-01-2018 to 29-01-2018.
  • With Late Fee of Rs.100/- : 30-01-2018 to 02-02-2018.
  • With Late Fee of Rs.1000/- : 01-02-2018 to 01-02-2018

EXAMINATION FEE :
  • FOR ONE THEORY SUBJECT : Rs. 350/-
  • FOR TWO THEORY SUBJECTS : Rs. 450/-
  • FOR THREE THEORY SUBJECTS : Rs. 550/-
  • FOR FOUR THEORY SUBJECTS and above (And also for ALL THEORY SUBJECTS) : Rs. 750/-

Note :
1. The Computer Based Test (CBT) is intended to benefit the students who were absent during the mid examination or who want to improve their internal marks for the regular mid examinations.

2. The CBT will contain 25 objective questions from the entire syllabus of the subject and all are to be answered through online mode for 45 minutes duration for 25 marks (Each question carries 1 mark)

3. The transfer students from other Universities/institutions to JNTUH Affiliated Colleges who are on rolls are provided one chance to write the CBT(Internal examination) in the failed subjects and/ or subjects not studied as per the clearance letter issued by the University.

4. The CBT will be conducted in limited number of centers based on the number of registrations.

5. The Examination time Table and centers for the CBT will be notified later

Download Official Notification Here

Mid Exams Question/Bit Papers @ www.android.previousquestionpapers.com

Attachments

• CBTexams notification for B.Pharm I Year I Sem JAN 2018.pdf
    178.6 KB · Views: 13