JNTUH B.Tech R18 Regulations Grace Marks Eligible list for the issue of PC & CMM After Increase in grace marks Notification

JNTUH B.Tech R18 Regulations Grace Marks Eligible list for the issue of PC & CMM After Increase in grace marks Notification

JNTUH%20(2).webp

JNTU-Hyderabad ( JNTUH ) With reference to the Univ. Order (3) cited above, College-wise provisional list of B.Tech. R18 Regulations Academic Year 2021-22 outgoing students, who are eligible to apply for grace marks upto maximum 15 marks for Regular and 12 marks for Lateral entry students upto a maximum of 3 (three) theory subjects have been prepared and made available in the T-Sheets option in the exam portals of the respective Principal logins. For availing grace marks service the students have to fill-up the Form-5A (Download Link 1 | Download Link 2) and the Principals have to sign at the appropriate place in the respective from. The form need to be either printed on the college letter-head / with a separate covering letters from the Principal enclosing the appropriate form and sent to the office of the Director of Evaluation. The performance in the examinations for which results are awaited and / or RC, RV & CV, shall be nullified if they apply for the PC & CMM under grace marks service. They shall not be permitted to write any future examinations.

JNTUH Instant Updates/Alerts - Android App | Telegram Channel | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Support Us

The Applications received by 26-11-2022 forenoon shall be processed on priority basis and efforts will be made to issue PC & CMM at the earliest possible date. The Principals are requested to note the following information with regard to grace marks.

1. A Separate form (Form-5A ==> Download Link 1 | Download Link 2) earmarked for grace marks service need to be filled up.

2. Marks shall be added up to 15 marks for four year B.Tech. course in failed theory subjects and 12 marks for Lateral entry students of B.Tech. course (maximum of three theory subjects for the Academic Year 2021-22 outgoing students of B.Tech. R18 2018 regular and 2019 lateral entry admitted students only).

3. All the semester marks/grade memos from the month/year specified in the list uploaded to portal today where the subject(s) have been shown as Fail need to be surrendered along with the Filled-in Form-5A (with the Principal endorsement). The selective new grade memos will be re-issued after processing of grace marks from the University Examination Branch along with PC & CMM.

The cooperation of the Principals is highly solicited.

Download Official Notification Here

Note : Circular issued by JNTUH on 10-11-2022

JNTUH Enhancement of grace marks from 0.15% to 0.25% and applying upto 3 (three) theory subjects instated of 2 (two) theory subjects for B.Tech R18 A.Y 2021-22 outgoing students to get degree

Attachments

• JNTUH Grace_marks_eligible_list_1011202.pdf
    384.6 KB · Views: 2,133
Last edited:
Hi, I got 12 marks in internal & 16 marks in external in prabability&statistics, can I apply 12 marks of grace marks.

@Rahul Sir, I have one failed subject remaining with 22 internal marks (22 marks in regular and 13 marks in supplementary).

Since I have more marks in regular, I should attach the regular exam memo, right? But I also have another subject which I passed in supply exam and that is present in the memo with the failed subject. Do I attach both memos?

If I apply for grace marks, will I only get enough marks to pass or full 15 marks will be added?

Hi, I got 12 marks in internal & 16 marks in external in prabability&statistics, can I apply 12 marks of grace marks.
If you belong to R18 & if you don't have any more backlogs then yes you can apply for grace marks.

@Rahul Sir, I have one failed subject remaining with 22 internal marks (22 marks in regular and 13 marks in supplementary).

Since I have more marks in regular, I should attach the regular exam memo, right? But I also have another subject which I passed in supply exam and that is present in the memo with the failed subject. Do I attach both memos?

If I apply for grace marks, will I only get enough marks to pass or full 15 marks will be added?
Attach the memo only in which you got the highest marks while applying for grace marks. They will add only the no.of marks which are required you to get passed. 22 is internal mark or External mark ?

Ok sir , as iam a bit confused by the notification it was mentioned as "applicable for academic yr 2021-2022 outgoing students only"

If you belong to R18 & if you don't have any more backlogs then yes you can apply for grace marks.

Attach the memo only in which you got the highest marks while applying for grace marks. They will add only the no.of marks which are required you to get passed. 22 is internal mark or External mark ?
In 4-1 semester, I failed in 2 subjects. In one of the subjects (let's call it DS), I got 22 marks in internal and 22 marks in external in regular 4-1 examination and I failed one more subject (let's call it S2).

Then in 4-1 supplementary exam, I passed in S2 but again failed in DS and got only 13 marks in external. So now I have two memos, one for regular exam with 2 failed subjects and a supplementary exam memo with one pass and one fail. Now, neither of these memos mention the marks in the subject. The marks are not displayed in the original memos, they are only shown on jntuhresults website. My college exam branch had me attach the supplementary exam memo and write 13 external marks (the lower marks) in Form-5 but I thought 22 should have been written (higher marks in regular).

1668871078250354620148553987649.jpg
sir i started in R16 for 1st and 2nd year then readmitted to r18 regulation and completed 3rd and 4th year now I have a backlog in 1-2(R16) sem how may should i apply now for r18 grace marks or R16 subject exception which one is applicable to me. Refer to 7.8 from the above image. @Rahul

As per my knowledge details in 7.8 means that rules applicable for R18 are applicable for readmitted students from R16 to R18. You can apply for grace marks. Please contact your college exam branch staff once & proceed further as per instructions given by them.

Hai Rahul sir my frnd studied r162yrs and r18 2yrs he have a backlog in r16 and he applied for grace he need 9 marks so he got his certificate. So I am 1yr r16 and 2,3,4yrs in r18 i have applied for exemption as per my sir direction. But the exemptions are going to rejected so can I apply for grace as per r18 because I must need 15marks to pass the subject my subject is in r16 M2 AND I have cleared all exams in r18. I have internal 19 and external 11 in m2. Please reply sir

Yes please apply for grace marks since all the rules & grace marks applicable for R18 are also applicable for readmitted students from R16 to R18.
Thank you dir i will apply hope i will get certificate by giving grace .Arks for my m2 as per r18

Hello @Rahul Sir, how are you?

It's been more than 3 weeks since I applied for grace marks. Is there any way for me to contact JNTUH to ask how long it will take to get grace marks, PC & CMM? My college exam branch says it will take 60 days to get grace marks. Can I apply through tatkal mode or any other way to get fast by paying extra?

Last edited: