1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

JNTUA : MBA/ MBA ( Last Chance ) I & II Semester (Regular/Supply) Exams Time Table - June 2019

Discussion in 'Time Tables' started by Guru, May 6, 2019.

1. Guru

Guru Moderator

It is informed that the time tables for conduction of MBA I semester Supplementary & MBA II semester Regular & supplementary Examinations ore revised by taking into consideration of requests received from the students. The revised timetables ore published in the university website. The MBA III semester supplementary May/June 2019 Examinations will be conducted from 08.05.2019 to 31.05.2019 from 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM as per the revised time table published in the website.

MBA/ MBA ( Last Chance ) I & II Semester (Regular/Supply) Exams Time Table - June 2019
    http://www.forum.universityupdates.in/attachments/mba-mba-last-chance-timetables-pdf.6996/

Note :
    • Timings : 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
    • Even if Government declares holiday on any of the above dates, the examinations will be conducted as usual.
    • Any omissions or clashes in this Time Table may please be informed to the undersigned immediately.
    • If any discrepancies are found, the same may be informed to the undersigned immediately.

Attached Files: