1. University Updates App's - To Get Instant Updates : Android App & IOS App

JNTU-HYD : Procedure to obtain Medium Of Instruction (MOI) certificate

Discussion in 'Procedures' started by Updates4u, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Updates4u

Updates4u Active Member

1) The Medium Of Instruction Certificate can be obtained from Counter-IV, Examination Branch Building, JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.

2) A Photocopy of Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate is to be submitted.

3) The amount to be paid is Rs. 50/- in the form of DD drawn in favor of "The Registrar, JNTUH" (Write Hall ticket number on back side of DD)

4) The Medium Of Instruction Certificate will be given immediately at the same counter.

2. Ghanta Siva Rajesh

Ghanta Siva Rajesh New Member

Guys

if you need Medium Of Instruction (MOI) letter from JNTU, Ping me here
    JNTU has given a generic letter without Name of the student, indicating all its courses are in English medium only.

so you may use it

This letter is approved by many University's and Immigration, Government and private entities
    even though you require a letter with your name in the letter, it is still be applicable,

feel free to ask me any doubts

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2017
  3. Hi rajesh would u mind sending a copy of u r MOI

4. Updates4u

Updates4u Active Member

Hi rajkumar i would suggest to apply for the MOI at JNTUH only. The quality of the paper & other things will be different.

5. Shruti Nidamarthi

Shruti Nidamarthi New Member

Hello Mr Siva Rajesh..

I am from JNTUK and i really need the MOI letter, please do let me know what needs to be done for that..

Shruti N
    shruti2748@gmail.com