1. University Updates App's - To Get Instant Updates : Android App & IOS App

JNTU-HYD : Procedure to Apply for PC & CMM [B.Tech / B.Pharmacy Students]

Discussion in 'Procedures' started by Updates4u, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Gangadi Ramesh

Gangadi Ramesh New Member

Clg exam brach sir told me
    I cant do anything we send undertaking form three months back y should not respond uni i dont know
    Then how to get my memos sir
    Any another opition to get memos
    Sir please rply me

2. Imran khan

Imran khan New Member

Hello Sir,

Please do help me i am a 2014 passed out (ECE branch) and i have 2 backlogs (MM and M3) which i am writing since then and i considered M3 to add it for exception,
    At present i came to know that i can apply one subject for grace marks rule and leave the other subject (Can you please let me know the exact process to do it), when i have recently attempted the subject i got 12 in internal and 20 in external.
    Can i apply grace mark for this elective subject (Mathematical Methods) and leave other subject and apply for my PCC
    Please do help me as my college people are not responding to my query.

Or Do you want me to apply for Re-correction of the subject.

awaiting for your response, if there is no other option, i should wait till next may 2017. please help me sir.

thanks,
    Imran

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
  3. Boss

Boss Active Member

After RV Results college exam cell staff should return the old memos, collect the revised memos from JNTUH & distribute them to students.

4. Boss

Boss Active Member

You need to wait until you get the memos to your respective college. Stay in touch with your college exam cell staff to find the status on memos.

Apply for grace marks in the subject which you got 12+20 marks & leave other subject under exemption rule to get the memos. Apply for both the rules at your respective college.

5. aman Sinha

aman Sinha New Member

Hello Sir , I have eliminated 2 subjects on 11th Feb . . When vll I receive the transcipts of CMM & PC . . Pls do respond .
    It's urgent . . I'll be waiting for Ur reply . .
    I don't want tatkal . . I want to know normal process of receiving PC&CMM . . .

6. Boss

Boss Active Member