1. University Updates App's - To Get Instant Updates : Android App & IOS App

JNTU-HYD : Procedure to Apply For Addition of Grace Marks

Discussion in 'Procedures' started by Updates4u, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Updates4u

Updates4u Active Member

1) Request letter of the student through the College Principal.

2) Original Marks Memo(s) containing the subject(s) for which addition of Grace Marks, is applicable.

3) Undertaking for issue of Provisional Certificate & Consolidated Marks Memo. when students get 216 or 220 credits (For R07,R05 Batch) & 192,193,194 (For R09 Batch) after adding grace marks.

Note :
    • Grace Marks will be added only for external exams.
    • Grace Marks is applicable for all courses.
    • You can apply for grace marks (or) 0.15% rule only after u receive the failed memo's

Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
  2. SANTOSH

SANTOSH New Member

Respected sir,
    I got internal marks of 22 and I got external marks 20 only in 4-2 sem JNTUH, 2016. Firstly I want to apply for revaluation and then is I am eligible to apply for grace marks after getting failed MEMO if?
    2) if I apply for grace marks after getting memos then is there any indication of grace marks added like start marking in SEMESTER MEMO and CMM?. I know I will get two star mark in CMM but I have a doubt that do you provide any extra star mark in CMM for this adding of grace marks? And what about start marking in SEMESTER MEMO, if you add grace marks?

Please reply for all questions ASAP, Thank you in advance..........

3. Boss

Boss Active Member

4. SANTOSH

SANTOSH New Member

Can I apply after getting REVALUATION Results declared...... for the grace marks with 4-2 failed memo... Please reply asap. Thank you....

5. Rahul

Rahul Active Member

Yes you can apply for grace marks at any time.

6. SANTOSH

SANTOSH New Member

Do I get any star mark in 4-2 SEM MEMO?

7. Rahul

Rahul Active Member

Don't know about it. Find it out while you apply for grace marks at your college exam cell.

8. SANTOSH

SANTOSH New Member

Last question sir, how much do University or college charge for applying grace marks?

9. Rahul

Rahul Active Member

No need to pay any fee while applying for grace marks. Its free of cost.

10. Harish

Harish New Member

After applying for grace marks,in how many days we will receive cmm,pc?

11. Updates4u

Updates4u Active Member

1 to 1 & half month of time.

12. Harish

Harish New Member

I will aplly tomorrow, can i receive before july 31? If not, is there any procedure to get before a month?

13. Updates4u

Updates4u Active Member

Ask your college exam cell staff while you are applying.

14. Mohammed Sajid Ali

Mohammed Sajid Ali New Member

Hi .

I'm having 3 backlogs.
    In which one subject I got 22marks.
    And I want to apply for grace marks and the remaining two subjects for exemption.

Is this possible to get clear all my subjects by applying the grace marks and exemption of two subjects at a time.

And I want to apply for PC and CMM also at the same time.

Please let me know.

Our college examination branch is not accepting to apply these rules. He is saying that, grace marks can be applied only for percentage...

Please give me clarification.

I need a proof of clarification to show in my college to apply the Grace Marks...

15. rakesh

rakesh New Member

Sir iam from R09 batch i have 2 backlogs one in 1st year and another in 4-1 in 4-1 i got 16 in external and 16 in internal am i eligible for applying grace marks. i have 6 credits in first year and 3 credits in 4-1. can i have any alternatives to get my degree.

16. Boss

Boss Active Member

Can u mention clearly internal & external marks of that subject. Even mention the credits allocated for remaining 2 subjects.

No you can't apply for grace marks. Max of 8 grace marks can be added on 1 or 2 subjects. In your case you require 9 marks.

17. rakesh

rakesh New Member

Sir can i have any alternatives to get degree.

18. Updates4u

Updates4u Active Member

Is it the highest mark till now you got in external exam among all regular/supple exams ?

19. Mohammed Sajid Ali

Mohammed Sajid Ali New Member

My internal marks 24 and external marks 22 in wireless subject 4-2sem credits -3, and internal marks 23 and external marks 10 in OS subject 3-2sem credits -4, internal 22 marks and external 20marks in VLSI subject 4-1sem credits -4.

I want to apply for Grace marks for wireless and exemption for remaining 2 subjects.

Is it possible.

My Hall Ticket No. 116D1A0439.

Please let me know.

20. Boss

Boss Active Member

Yes you are eligible for grace marks & exemption. You need to apply for both the rules at a time. Better to apply for grace marks in core subject among wireless or VLSI. & leave other 2 subjects under exemption rule to get the memos.

Regarding procedures you can visit @ http://www.forum.universityupdates.in/forums/procedures.30/