1. University Updates App's - To Get Instant Updates : Android App & IOS App

JNTU-HYD : Procedure for Verification of Certificates/Genuine of Certificate

Discussion in 'Procedures' started by Updates4u, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Updates4u

Updates4u Active Member

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTU-H) degrees are now available online, of course not for sale, but for verification by the recruiters and universities abroad.

The university, perhaps, is the first one in the country to offer this facility and it is likely to curb the fake certificate menace creating headache for the recruiters. “Any university abroad, recruiting agency or an IT company can now verify the genuineness of the applicant’s degree easily,” says Koorapati Eshwara Prasad, Director of Evaluation, JNTUH.

Companies interested in verification have to register on the JNTU website and pay Rs. 500 per verification. The genuineness will be confirmed to them in three to four days after checking the database. The service will be free to the government agencies. “As of now database of students after 2010 is available and previous details will be updated,” said T. Kishen Kumar Reddy, Rector, JNTUH. The JNTUH graduates are perhaps the largest group that goes overseas for higher education or gets recruited by top IT companies in the country given the large number of graduates produced. Moreover, JNTUH graduates are also sought-after by IT companies given the Hyderabad’s brand name. This has led to menace of fake certificates that are easily available in the city.
    [​IMG]

In fact, recruiters say the highest fake certificates submitted by the students are either from JNTUH or Osmania University. This was recently confirmed by the Wipro Chairman, Ajeem Premji, who expressed his concern to the Chief Minister, K. Chandrasekhar Rao during his visit recently. Mr. Premji told the Chief Minister that the maximum fake certificates they uncover are from Hyderabad.

Realising the enormity of the problem and the damage caused to brand Hyderabad, the Chief Minister instructed the officials to ask all the varsities in Telangana to follow JNTUH. Officials from Osmania University recently visited the JNTUH and studied the project, and are likely to implement the same soon. OU started the online verification (OLIVE) project long back but it was confined to just US embassy that faced similar problems.

Website [For Online Student Details & Degree Verification] : http://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/onlinecertificateverification/

Note:
    1. The registration procedure for obtaining the service of Online certificate verification from JNTU Hyderabad is through online mode only.
    2. This facility is extended to verify the Genuinity of Documents to Universities, Organisations, Third party agencies and Individuals on payment basis.
    3. Click on New Registration link to apply for Certificate Verification
    4. Certificate Verification is for all batches Passedout Students
    5. This Service is Currently limited to INDIAN Rupee and U.S $ payees only
    6. Hall Ticket number is mandatory to avail this service
    7. For any queries, Please e-mail to jntuhverification@jntuh.ac.in and for technical issues e-mail to ocvjntuh@jntuh.ac.in

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2016
  2. Susheel

Susheel New Member

Dear Sir,

I am trying to access the link :http://odv.jntuhems.in but its navigating to an unrelated web page, did the University changed their website or is there any new policy ?

3. Rahul

Rahul Active Member

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  4. Bayanna Madanapalli

Bayanna Madanapalli New Member

I am trying to access same url and got error "we are currently updating our website. Please check later". Can you please advise me when this can be accessible?

5. Rahul

Rahul Active Member

Don't know when it will be available. Will inform you through app's once the website is live back again.

6. Bayanna Madanapalli

Could you please let me know the manual process

7. Updates4u

Updates4u Active Member

They had implemented only online process. Manual process is removed.

8. Bayanna Madanapalli

Thanks for your reply..approximately how long will it take to live back again?

9. Rahul

Rahul Active Member

10. chandrika

chandrika New Member

Hi Rahul, is this only for JNTUH students or for jntuk students as well.
    If it is different can you please tell me the procedure for jntuk. I'm stuck out for this authentication process from past 6 months. Please help me out here.
    Thanks in advance.

11. Updates4u

Updates4u Active Member

Can you mention year of admission.

12. chandrika

chandrika New Member

Hi year of admission is 2010 n my qualification is MCA

13. Updates4u

Updates4u Active Member

14. Boss

Boss Active Member

15. Susheel

Susheel New Member

Rahul, the verification payment is getting failed whenever i attempt to verify and pay, i receive the OTP from my bank follow up sms after attempting to make the payment, and when i give the OTP to make the payment payment gets failed i don't know why

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2017
  16. Updates4u

Updates4u Active Member