1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

JNTU-HYD : Info For B.Tech 2018 Pass outs Regarding Exemption, Grace Marks & Class Change Rules

Discussion in 'Study Materials / Notes & Discussions' started by Rahul, May 23, 2018.

1. Boss

Boss Well-Known Member

Yes you apply for grace marks using regular marks even. Kindly contact your college exam stagg & find out whether you are eligible or not for adding grace marks.

2. Boss

Boss Well-Known Member

Yes you are eligible to write the exam.

avinash apple likes this.
  3. Shaiksohail

Shaiksohail New Member

Hi sir
    Subject:My question is about Grace Marks

Sir i am r13 (2014-2018) batch i got 18 marks in regular and in same subject in supply i got 16 marks can i apply for grace marks with 18 marks memo

4. Boss

Boss Well-Known Member

5. Shaiksohail

Shaiksohail New Member

Hi sir
    In one subject In online it’s showing 16 marks but in semester memo i got 18 marks which one is correct memo or result

6. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

Have you applied for RC/RV in that subject, if so check the RC/RV result once for the same ? Have you checked the year/month in result of online & in result of memo ?

7. Shaiksohail

Shaiksohail New Member

Yes sir I applied for rv

8. Akhilan

Akhilan New Member

Hello sir under r13 regulation we had an update like we are supposed to leave only elective or open elective subjects . Or any change or update like we can leave any theory subject as u mentioned I can leave dsp theory and well that is not any elective or open elective I have a doubt wheather to leave it or not

9. Boss

Boss Well-Known Member

You can leave any one/two theory subjects max of 8 credits.

10. saikumar21

saikumar21 New Member

Sir I have failed in 3 subjects in 4-2 and I have applied for RV for all 3 and I also paid advance supply fee for all 3.
    My doubt is after the RV result if I get 18 in any of the subject can I apply for grace marks for that and leave remaining two subjects without attending advance supplementary exam or I should compulsorily attend the examination?

11. Boss

Boss Well-Known Member

Yes you can do it, if you have required marks in internal & external to apply for grace marks.

12. Aziz

Aziz New Member

Sir i belong to Jntuh I studied b.tech in R13 regulation i earlier applied for pc & cmm but i want 2 copies of it what should do now after getting pc & cmm can i apply for 1 copy??

13. Updates4u

Updates4u Well-Known Member

14. nitin

nitin New Member

sir, i have only one backlog marks in subject (20+21) and i apply for supply and after applyling i came to know that there is grace marks and i enquired in college is i am eligile then college exam branch said that u can apply for grace marks and i even asked in jntuh they also told that u are eligible. then i asked that i alredy applied for supply should i attende or not they told that u r wise . so i aplied for grace marks in college.
    and when i writing supply exam there is no my omr sheet in my exam seat one blank omr sheet is there and i asked to invigilator he told that u fill ur's details in omr sheet .and i filled omr sheet and written the very well.
    now i have a doubt that is really grace marks is eligible for me.if iam not eligible.why omr sheet is blank in my exam sheet.
    grace marks is issued for me or they release my supply results.

15. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

Once you apply for grace marks you cant write supple exams, if at all if you write the exam then JNTUH wont declare your result in that subject. Revised memos will be issued by JNTUH soon after adding grace marks.

16. nitin

nitin New Member

is am eligible for grace marks and one more doubt why my omr sheet is blank (without photo,names,etc)??
    i applied for grace marks 2 days before the exam

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  17. Shiva Uppunuthula

Shiva Uppunuthula New Member

I have 10(internal) +21(external)+8(grace) =39(total) in FEM IN 3-2 with r13 regulations ..is These marks are enough to passout this subject or not sir... Plz give me reply sir

18. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

No you cant apply for grace marks.

19. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

Grace marks will be added & new memos will be issued soon for you.

20. Shiva Uppunuthula

Shiva Uppunuthula New Member

Y...sir... Am with r13 regulations and 2017 passout batch... Sir what is the minimum passout marks