1. University Updates App's - To Get Instant Updates : Android App & IOS App

JNTU-ANANTAPUR : Procedure to apply for Migration Certificate

Discussion in 'Procedures' started by Rahul, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Rahul

Rahul Active Member

1) An applicant for a migration certificate who is studying any course of this University should pay a migration fee of Rs.100/- /Rs.500/- if foreign University and submit the application through the Principal of the college under this University in which he/she is pursing or pursued his/her studies last or through which he/she appeared at the examination.

2) No action will be taken unless the prescribed fee is received in this office.

3) The demand draft is to be drawn in favor of the Registrar, JNT University Anantapur, payable at Anantapur. Payment can also be made through challan (SBI) A/c number 32950804752 (Power Jyothi Account) or through Andhra Bank challan.

4) Attested photocopy (by the college principal only) of Provisional Degree Certificate (PC) / original degree (OD) certificate issued by the University/Autonomous Institution should be enclosed.

Download Migration Certificate Application Form Here

SBI Challan || Andhra Bank Challan

2. Keerthi

Keerthi New Member

Hi

I need to apply for migration certificate.. I have done with all procedure now to which address I need to send these forms

3. Updates4u

Updates4u Active Member

Submit at JNTU-ANANTAPUR in person.

4. kalva ramesh

kalva ramesh New Member

Sir i am a student r09 2016 passed out. On dec 03, 2016 i had applied for OD .. until now i cant get the OD.. HOW MANY DAYS WILL TAKE TO DISPATCH OD.....

5. Boss

Boss Well-Known Member