1. University Updates App's - To Get Instant Updates : Android App & IOS App

JNTU-ANANTAPUR : Procedure for obtaining duplicate certificates (Marks Memos, PC, CMM, OD)

Discussion in 'Procedures' started by Boss, Sep 1, 2015.

  1. Boss

    Boss Active Member

    Following is the procedure to obtain duplicate certificate from JNTUA, Anantapur A.P.

    The following documents are to be submitted:
    1. Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “The Registrar JNTU Anantapur” payable at Anantapur on any nationalized bank for Rs. 200/- per marks memo, Rs.500/- per provisional certificate, Migration and CMM certificate & Rs.3000/- per Original Degree Certificate. Payment can also be made through SBI Challan Power Jyothi A/c 32950804752 and the University copy of the challan has to be enclosed.

    2) Police enquiry and non traceable certificate.

    3) An affidavit on the stamp paper of Rs.100/- issued by the Notary (Advocate)

    4) Filled in application in the prescribed proforma signed, duly stamped and forwarded through the principal of the concerned college where the applicant has studied.

    1) The duplicate certificate will be sent to the principal of the college concerned only, under intimation to the candidate.

    2) If the original certificate is soiled, torn or damaged, the same should be enclosed. In such cases, police enquiry certificate and affidavit are not required.

    Following certificates should be sent along with application without fail:
    1. Original Police Enquiry certificate to the effect that the certificate/ Marks Memo is lost beyond recovery and the enquiries have been made to trace the original certificate but in vain.

    2. An affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper/special adhesive stamp worth of Rs. 100/- by 1st class Magistrate/ Notary (as per proforma)

    3. Bank demand draft/challan for Rs.200/- for duplicate marks memo, Rs. 500/- for provisional certificate, Migration & CMM certificate & Rs. 3000/- for Original Degree.

    If the spoiled certificate is available or in case any pieces of it are available they may be sent to this office along with the application. In case the damaged original certificate is enclosed, police enquiry certificate and affidavit are not required.

    Application Form for Duplicate Marks Memos @ http://downloads.universityupdates.in/K7

    Affidavit (Proforma) @ http://downloads.universityupdates.in/K6
  2. Hema

    Hema New Member

    I have studied my first and second year of btech in one college and 3 Rd and 4th year in another college..both the colleges are affiliated to jntu anantapur.I have lost my all semisters marklists and CMM. But I have my pc with me. And I haven't took the original.degree certificate yet.In some website I have seen that signature of principal is required..do I need to take the signatures of both college principals?
  3. Boss

    Boss Active Member

    Forward the applications through the college [In which you had studies 3rd & 4th Year] to JNTUA.

Share This Page