1. University Updates App's - To Get Instant Updates : Android App & IOS App

BRAOU : PG(MA,MCom,MSc),MBA,MLISc & BLISc Examination Notification [Spell-II] - AUGUST 2016

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by Rahul, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Rahul

Rahul Active Member

This is to notify that the Second Spell Examinations for Post Graduate Programmes i.e. M.A., I & II Years (Economics, History, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, English, Telugu, Hindi & Urdu), M.A., I Year (Mass Communication and Public Relations), M.Com., I & II Years, M.Sc., I & II Years (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Environmental Science and Psychology), M.B.A. I, II & III Years, MLISc., and BLISc., Programmes of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University are scheduled to be held during 02-08-2016 to 25-08-2016 from 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm.

Candidates are advised to visit the portal of www.braouonline.in and click on Examination Registrations/P. G. Exams Registration Form for Spell–II online registration. The prescribed fee may be paid at any T.S. / A.P. Online Centre or through any Debit / Credit card on or before 21-07-2016. (The students of M.B.A. III year must pay the Viva-Voce fee and the students of BLISc must pay the practical fee including the Theory Exam fee by way of single payment). Please keep a Xerox copy of the print out received by the candidate after registration and uploading the information through online and T.S./A.P. Online payment receipt for future reference whenever necessary. For the details of examination fee, please see the Note appended. The PG Spell-II Examination Online Registration and payment of examination fee commences from 29-06-2016. Last date for PG Spell-II Examination Online Registration and payment of examination fee is 21-07-2016. For further details candidates may contact their study centre.

The Examination Registration Forms without online are not allowed by the University and no further Correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.

Important Note:
    • There is NO Re-Valuation for all P.G. and P.G. Diploma Programmes.
    • Scheduled Caste (SC) or Scheduled Tribe (ST) category students also have to pay the Examination Fees as prescribed by the University. The students who re-admitted should upload the Re-admission letter obtained from the Director (SS), Dr. BRAOU, Hyderabad.
    • The Examination Fee for each theory paper is Rs.150/-
    • The students pursuing MBA Final year, have to pay an additional amount of Rs.400/- towards Project/Dissertation fee.
    • The students have to download their Hall Tickets from the University Website www.braouonline.in , two (02) days before the commencement of the examinations.
    • The Examination Fee for each theory & practical paper for BLISc is Rs.125/-.
    Download Official Notification Here