ANU B.Tech I, II, III Year 1st and 2nd Semester Regular/Supply Examinations Notification - June 2018

Rahul

Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for payment of Examination fee for I/IV, II/IV , III/IV, B.Tech. 1st Semester (Supple) & 2nd Semester (Regular & Supply) Examinations to be held in 5th June 2018, the following is the fee schedule of dates for the payment of Examination fee and receipt of filled in applications for the said Examinations:
  • Last date for payment of Examination fee and submission of applications to the Principal : 23-04-2018 (Monday)
  • Last date for payment of fee with a late fee of Rs.100/- and submission of applications to the Principal : 25-04-2018(Wednesday)
  • Last date for submission of Nominal rolls to the Controller of Examinations, A.N.U. : 30-04-2018 (Monday)
Date of commencement of Examinations: I/IV, II/IV, III/IV B. Tech. (1st Semester & 2nd Semester) (Regular & Supple) : 05-06-2018

Fee particulars:
  • Whole examination fee for II/IV B.Tech. - Rs. 960/-
  • Whole examination fee for III/IV B.Tech - Rs. 960/-
  • Fee for single paper: - Rs. 290/-
  • Fee for two papers: - Rs. 380/-
  • Fee for three papers: - Rs. 510/-
  • Fee for four papers: - Rs. 640/-
  • Fee for five papers: - Rs. 780/-
  • Fee for six or more papers for I, II & III B.Tech - Rs. 960/-
  • Practical examination fee for each paper - Rs. 260/-
  • Betterment - Rs. 385/-
Note:
1. The Principals of the concerned Engg. Colleges are hereby requested not to collect the any examination fee and not to permit the students who completed the maximum time limit of 8/6 years as the case may be to appear for the University Examinations.

2. The Principals of the all affiliated Engg. Colleges, ANU area, with a request to collect the Examination fee shall be paid by ONLINE S.B.I. challan No.30908794589.

Download Official Notification Here