Admin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Further I can come forward and can give an explanation please look into my regulation issue and help me allot my degree its an humble request sir.
    They wasted my time for 3 days making me wait making me move counter to counter without any reason as per rules I went so dat i can receive my degree after years I even tried to approach higher official but dint allow to tell my problematic situation called to numbers on site no response emailed each and every mail on site yet no response
    And I can leave any one subject apart for exception subjects holding which are of 6 credits that is m1 am an 2013 passport student rude behavior collected money wrong information before one time chance examinations now r05 r07 r09 can apply its given
    Before this new rules notification has notified that are from my 1st semester m1 and engineering drawing
    1) m1
    ) EDP .in edp am eligible for total grace marks as per rules which are out that is 8
    I here by letting you know and highlighting this issue r09 rules and regulations why did they officially posted if examination branch doesn't know any rules as my college closed apposed jntuh kept leav to my job they collected 3000 rupees
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…