Boss
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• dear sir i Want to know about exemption and applying for grace marks for r13 batch lateral students.. i have failed in 2 subjects in 3-2 sem and i got 19 iin one subject 4-2sem . can i applicable for exemption of 2 subjects and adding grace marks in one subject...plz give me a correct information regarding jntuh grace marks and exemption for r13 batch.
    hello sir, i am r15 student and i am detained last year due to lack of credit. but in this year i am promoted to 3rd year, so which syllabus i am follow. if i follow r16 syllabus, then give me details about credit.please reply sir...
    sir, i missed my advance supply exams notification .can i know during the semesters is there any chance of writing my 4-2 exam.if not lot of students are going to lose their one year time when our education ministry is going to take care of students life then i think it will be good for the students
    Hy sir I have detained in 1st year due to lack of credits and promoted to R16 regulation then which regulation should I follow
    I mean credits e regulation follow avvali 3rd year ki promote kavalante enni credits vundali plz reply me
    sir i missed my advance supply exams notification .can i know during the semesters is there any chance of writing my 4-2 exam
    sir what is meant by academic regulations under which he was first admitted shall conitnues and applicable to him
    Updates4u
    Updates4u
    Yes, if yet you are detained then you need to transitory regulations which are given in academic regulations.
    sir what is meantby transitory regulations
    Updates4u
    Updates4u
    If you are detained from one regulation to other regulation then the transitory regulations are applicable for such students.
    Will there be any deadline for dropping down one subject using exception rule
    Updates4u
    Updates4u
    There is no such last date. You can apply for subjects exemption at any time to get the degree.
    sir
    can you please tell when will be the R13
    2-1 , 3-1 revalution results will get published please sir ,please
    Help me sir give me information about this i want to do m.tec in Structurul engineering m graduate from mechanical engineering, im already write pgecet exam for mechanical students there no choice of civil but in previous years there is option of civil but a day no why sir....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…